Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friends on Food :: Baking Soda & Beer

Do you ever have those weeks (months....) where you are so short on cash that you can't justify going to the grocery store to buy new ingredients for a fabulous dinner?  That's where I am at right now!  My pantry is full of random ingredients, and my task this week has been trying to make those random things into a decent dinner.  Last night I cooked up some rice, mashed in a chipotle veggie burger, and topped it off with shredded cheese....not bad!  Hopefully in the coming days I'll be able to wow you with some culinary skills and get back to blogging.  In the meantime, I'm going to post a Friends on Food that sprung immediately to mind when I was thinking about the sad state of my bank account! 

Season Nine -- The One with the Boob Job


Chandler: You know what? You know what? I think we're making too big a deal out of this, okay? So we pay our bills a little late this month and maybe next month we cut back on a few things. And maybe we start eating out of Joey's refrigerator for a change. You're a chef...what can you make out of baking soda and beer?

No comments:

Post a Comment