Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Friends on Food - Fancy on the Inside

Today has been highly unmotivating and pretty boring, so I thought I'd post a little Friends on Food to raise my spirits! 

Season Two: The One with Two Parties

MONICA: So, I'll get candles and my mom's lace tablecloth, and since it's Rachel's birthday, I mean, we want it to be special, I thought I'd poach a salmon.
ALL: Ohhh.
MONICA: What?
ROSS: Question. Why do we always have to have parties where you poach things?
MONICA: You wanna be in charge of the food committee?
ROSS: Question two. Why do we always have to have parties with committees?

JOEY: Really. Why can't we just get some pizzas and get some beers and have fun?
ROSS: Yeah.
PHOEBE: Yeah, I agree. You know, I think fancy parties are only fun if you're fancy on the inside and I'm just not sure we are.

***So are you fancy on the inside?!***

No comments:

Post a Comment